1. Which Data are processed?
We process the Data that we receive from you as part of your visit on our website www.ahwlaw.at (hereinafter “website“). We do not collect and process any special categories of personal Data.
Personal Data include:
- • IP address and position (country and city)
- • Used language, systems software, device (computer, tablet, smartphone), browser, add-ons, display resolution
- • Website visited prior to our (facebook, search engine or linked website)
- • Leaving of our website and sub-pages
- • Duration of the visit
2. For what purposes and on which legal basis do we process your Data?
We process your Data in accordance to Art 6 (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your consent to improve our services and learn more about the use of our website.
You can withdraw your given consent at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your Data based on your consent before its withdrawal.
3. How do we collect Data with Cookies?
The following cookies of Google Analytics are used:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Storage period|
|_ga||Determined to identify unique sessions||2 Years|
|_gat||Determined to identify unique sessions||Until the end of the page visit|
|_gid||Determined to identify unique sessions||24 Hours|
4. Are you obliged to provide Data?
We only process your Data, if you have given us our consent.
5. Who receives your Data?
We do not pass your Data on to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so. Our employees and companies commissioned by us (in particular IT companies) will receive your Data if they need them to fulfill their respective tasks.
6. Automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling according to Article 22 GDPR.
7. Your rights in the context of the processing of your Data
You have the right
- • to withdraw your given consent at any time (Article 7 (3) GDPR);
- • to rectify or erase your Data (Article 16 GDPR);
- • to restrict the processing of your Data (Article 18 GDPR);
- • to withdraw your consent (Article 7 GDPR);
- • to Data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
If you believe that we violate your rights under the GDPR or national data protection law when processing your Data, please contact us. This is the only way we can treat your concerns as quickly as possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Austria: www.dsb.gv.at).
8. Who can you contact?
If you have any requests or concerns, you can contact us directly by e-mail, by phone or by post to the following address:
aringer herbst winklbauer rechtsanwälte
Telefon: +43 (1) 890 90 17-0
Telefax: +43 (1) 890 90 17-99